Rosehip Extract: The known Benefits, Side effects, and Precautions
Rosehip is the rose flower’s accessory fruit. Rosehip grows below the petals that contain the plant’s seeds. Its extract is widely helpful for osteoarthritis, infections, obesity, stomach problems, and stretch marks.
Health Benefits of Rosehip Extract
- Arthritis: Rosehip can be used to treat the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. It helps in reducing stiffness and pain while improving the osteoarthritis function of several people.
- Heart Disease: It helps prevent people from heart disease problems (cholesterol levels and systolic blood pressure). But, few concerns about increasing vascular inflammation and non-reducing diastolic blood pressure are associated with it.
- Diabetes: It can also help in preventing diabetes in several people who are suffering from high-risk of high blood pressure levels and obesity. Rosehip can help in normalizing the blood sugar level as well as cholesterol levels.
- Gastrointestinal Problems: It is also helpful in treating stomach ulcers, diarrhea, and other gastrointestinal problems. Rosehips help to maintain the pH balance in your stomach that decreases the risk of ulcers.
- Infections of Bladder and Kidney: It decreases the probability of bacteria in the urinary tract such as kidney and bladder.
- Immune System: Collagen tablets are used to boost up the immune system of our body. It is used for fighting against infections like colds, respiratory conditions, coughs, and flu. Rosehip consists of antioxidants that are anti-inflammatory and are helpful in protecting immune cells from environmental damage while simultaneously increasing the growth of white blood cells.
- Stretch Marks: Collagen can be applied to the skin to remove or reduce stretch marks.
Rosehip extract is considered to be safe for adults when it is taken in a proper manner. However, there are various side effects associated with its use (heartburn problems, nausea, constipation, vomiting, headache, stomach cramps, fatigue, inability to sleep, etc.)
Precautions before Taking Rosehip Extract
- Pregnancy: There is no proof whether rosehip medicines are safe for a pregnant woman or not. Therefore, it is considered to be a good advice to avoid taking collagen and rosehip extract during pregnancy.
- Kidney Stones: Rosehip contains vitamin C. If we consume large amounts of vitamin C, the chances of kidney stones increases..
- Heart Attack: It contains rugosin E which causes blood clots. For heart patients, the medicine can increase blood clotting, and hence, increased risks of another heart attack.
- Cell Disease: The amount of vitamin C present in the rosehip can cause higher acidity levels of the blood, which may lead to a sickle cell crisis and therefore, it is considered to be avoided in certain cases.
In conclusion, rosehip extract helps improve a variety of ailments (diarrhea, diabetes, stomach ulcers, high blood pressure problems, and heart problems). Particularly, it has a huge impact on inflammation, joint flexibility, and other problems related to arthritis. If you are searching for an effective cure for any of the above problems, Arogyam offers a 30% discount on tablets which you can purchase.