Fenugreek Capsules –An Effective Herbal Medication For Various Health Problems
Fenugreek is a plant. It is also known as Greek Hay or Methi. It is considered to treat weight loss problems, heartburn, constipation, upset stomach, high cholesterol problems, baldness etc. Read our blog to know more about this herbal medicine and how it helps in various problems.
Uses of Fenugreek Capsules
The extracts of Fenugreek are helpful in many products such as:
- Garam masala
- Syrup products
Fenugreek is also considered to be a strong antioxidant as it contains important nutrients, including:
- Vitamin A, B, and D
- Insoluble and soluble fiber
Benefits of Fenugreek Capsules
From hundreds or thousands of years, people have been using this herbal medicine to treat various conditions such as:
- Diabetes: The fenugreek seed can be taken by combining it with food that can help to lower the patient’s blood sugar levels. Type 2 diabetes patients can consume the medicine one or two times in a day. Taking it twice a day for type 1 diabetes can help in reducing the sugar amount in the urine.
- Weight Loss: It can suppress your appetite which can help in reducing overeating and eventually to weight loss.Take capsules or tea three times in a day for about 2-6 weeks continuously and you will see direct results in your reduced daily fat intake.
- Blood pressure: The herb helps a lot to balance cholesterol levels and improve your blood pressure. It can also help in reducing the risk of heart problems by improving heart health. The seed contains dietary fiber that helps in creating a viscous gel in the intestines which makes it hard to digest fats and sugars.
- Inflammation: Fenugreek is also helpful in reducing inflammation.
- Exercise Performance: When fenugreek supplements are used for 8 weeks, it has reduced testosterone levels and increased body fat without affecting the muscle strength.
- Heartburn: Fenugreek products help in reducing the symptoms of heartburn if they are taken before the meals
- Pain Relief: Taking this herbal supplement three times in a day for the first three days of a menstrual period helps in reducing the pain and it also helps in reducing the need for painkillers.
How Does Fenugreek Capsules Work?
It helps in slow sugar absorption in the stomach and thus, restores insulin. These effects can decrease the levels of blood sugar in diabetic patients. It also increases estrogen and testosterone levels.
- Breast-feeding: Though these capsules are safe, their consumption can increase breast-milk flow for a short duration of time. However, taking the medicine three times in a day for 21 days continuously does not cause any side effects.
- Children: Consuming fenugreek tea is safe for children, though it creates an unusual body odor that may resemble maple syrup.
- Allergy from Plants: There are several people who might get allergic to plants of the Fabaceae family like peanuts, green peas, and soybeans after taking this herbal medicine.
Get the Best Results with Fenugreek Capsules
In conclusion, fenugreek and its supplements are a powerful set of medicines that decreases inflammation, manages diabetes, blood pressure levels, heartburn problems, baldness and other health benefits. However, due to many side-effects and precautions, we advise you to consult a healthcare professional before taking the medication for the treatment of blood pressure or any other problem. You can get diagnosed with accurate results at Arogyam, with the help of our Ayurvedic experts. Also, get a flat discount of 30% if you buy Fenugreek capsules from Amazon.